We offer a quality, Christ-centered educational program for 30-month-olds through third grade, in our state approved school. Our school has been in continuous operation for over 50 years.
Students come to Lakewood Lutheran because their parents desire a Christian education offered in a secure, safe, and structured atmosphere. Our small classes enable our teachers to meet each student’s individual needs.
What does an observer see when visiting Lakewood Lutheran?
Smiling faces! Our children enjoy being together and exploring the many fields of knowledge. You can find them working on fields as diverse as sign or foreign language, literature, and of course studying the Scriptures. You will see them working on computers and science projects. You will see them singing and working their hearts with physical education. You will see teachers who care about the students and who are involved with them in hands-on learning.
What can Lakewood Lutheran School offer your family?
- Excellent academic instruction by caring, committed teachers
- Small class sizes and individual attention
- A close-knit school community
- Diverse extra-curricular programs
- A spiritual environment in which to grow and develop
- Before and after school care is available for children who are enrolled in the school
- To make disciples for Christ of all people and equip the children for service to God
- To assist the Christian homes and Church in the vital work of providing a Christ-centered education
- To meet the needs of the family and child as a whole: spiritually, emotionally, physically, and intellectually
- To find and develop the natural gifts and talents of the child, that they may use them in the service of God and their fellow man
- To foster in each child a positive Christian concept regarding effort, achievement, and educational attainment